This eshop uses cookies to provide services, customize your ads, and analyze your traffic.

Více informací
Přijmout všechny cookies Personalizovat
Přijmout zvolené cookies

OPINEL Accessories


Product Information

Service Offer

OPINEL sharpening stone Natural 24cm View larger

OPINEL sharpening stone Natural 24cm


New product

Natural OPIENL sharpening stone. Can be used with all kinds of knives. Stone is 24cm long.

More details

In stock

655 Kč tax incl.

More info

Natural OPIENL sharpening stone. Can be used with all kinds of knives. Stone is quarried in Lombardia, Italy. Stone is 24cm long. For best results grind under 20° angle.

About manufacturer:
First OPINEL knife was made in 1890. As time went, the brand gained ever increasing popularity thanks to its trademark folding pocket knives. These knives were renowned for their above standard quality and simple yet distinctive design. Today OPINEL knives are sold worldwide at a rate of 360 knives every hour.
Entire OPINEL production is still done by traditional methods. Factory is located in Savoy Alps in a city of Chambéry. All handles and blades are produced there, and then they are hand completed and hand polished. 95% of wood for handles comes from France, the remaining 5% represent imported exotic woods for luxury series (ebony, zebra wood, rosewood, etc…). Blades are made from top quality Swiss steel. There are both carbon and stainless steels used for OPINEL knives.
Next to pocket knives, OPINEL also has equally interesting series of kitchen and dining knives. They gained their popularity thanks to their quality and also for their vibrant colors and playfulness. OPINEL knives simply can’t hide their typical French charm and style.  

Information about item availability

Information about item availability

We display availability of product with each individual item on our website. What does it mean?


The goods are in stock at our store and can be purchased immediately. Orders submitted till noon of workdays are dispatched on the same day, later orders will be processed next working day.


Specific date of stock availability, such as 02/2018 or 01/02/2018, means we already ordered the items from suppliers and the order is confirmed. Date displayed is the expected day of parcel dispatch to your address.


The items are currently out of stock. The days inform how often we resupply at our suppliers. Since we can’t guarantee stock availability of our suppliers, please take this info as usual lead time.


We are currently out of stock and we don’t have confirmed order from the supplier so it’s not possible to give any specific date.


Write a review

OPINEL sharpening stone Natural 24cm

OPINEL sharpening stone Natural 24cm

Natural OPIENL sharpening stone. Can be used with all kinds of knives. Stone is 24cm long.

Customers who bought this product also bought: