Forged nail nippers for pedicure with beautiful sateen surface finish. They have straight edge. Length is 120mm. Nippers come packed in metal case. Made in Japan.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Forged nail nippers for pedicure
- Material: Stainless steel
- Overall length: 120 mm
- Flawless hand sharpened edge
- Cylinder inner spring (Suwada Patent) for maximum opening
- Comes in metal case
- Made in Japan
SUWADA – maker of the best cutting tools since 1926. Entire product range of Suwada´s brand is hand made by experienced masters who always strive to achieve unmatched sharpness. Today, Suwada comes with a new collection of standard cutting tools made from the best materials. Suwada´s efforts to achieve functional and aesthetic perfection have repeatedly won Good Design Award (Japan). Since its foundation in Sanjo, Japanese city renowned for its blacksmith arts, Suwada was making its famous tools for manicure, pedicure, bonsai tools and kitchen tools.
Video SUWADA OPEN FACTORY:
After using SUWADA products you will not think of using any other brand.
1) Unique nail-fitting curve maximizes safety and ease of use even for tough nails and ingrown nails.
2) The cutting quality of Suwada nail nipper last for a long time because of the high strength forged steel.
3) Thanks to very hard forged steel the nippers will remain sharp for long time.
4) Our nail nipper can be used for thick nails because of widely opened blade by use of cylinder spring.
We display availability of product with each individual item on our website. What does it mean?
The goods are in stock at our store and can be purchased immediately. Orders submitted till noon of workdays are dispatched on the same day, later orders will be processed next working day.
Specific date of stock availability, such as 02/2018 or 01/02/2018, means we already ordered the items from suppliers and the order is confirmed. Date displayed is the expected day of parcel dispatch to your address.
The items are currently out of stock. The days inform how often we resupply at our suppliers. Since we can’t guarantee stock availability of our suppliers, please take this info as usual lead time.
We are currently out of stock and we don’t have confirmed order from the supplier so it’s not possible to give any specific date.
Original Camellia oil imported from Japan and is perfectly suitable for corrosion...
Cut of raw ox hide with size of 25x25cm for honing kitchen knives, pocket knives,...
Natural sharpening stone with dimensions 200x80x30mm. Rozsutec RZS-2007
1 490 Kč
Microplane safety glove helps to prevent injuries during use of graters and peelers.
Flattening stone Naniwa with grit size 220. Used to flatten uneven surface of...
- Two shaped sharpening stones - JIS grit 4000 - First stone dimensions: 108x64x16mm,...
Cuticle nippers with 5-6mm wide jaws from KAI Beauty Care series.
1 820 Kč
Forged garden shears with many uses. More robust handle will allow for cutting even...
3 450 Kč